The Digital Switzerland Strategy sets out guidelines for government action and delineates how the authorities, businesses, academic community, civil society and politics must work together to shape the transformation process for the good of all. From 1998 to 2020, OFCOM's Digital Switzerland Office oversaw the further development and implementation of the Digital Switzerland Strategy.
The recent reorganisation of digital transformation and ICT governance in the Federal Administration saw the Office's tasks in connection with the Digital Switzerland Strategy transferred to the Federal Chancellery from 1 January 2021 and the appointment of Daniel Markwalder as the Federal Council Delegate for Digital Transformation and ICT Steering (D-DTI).
Publications on individual strategy goals
- FB EDA Cybersecurity (PDF, 294 kB, 06.09.2018)
- FB BAG elektronisches Patientendossier (PDF, 330 kB, 06.09.2018)
- FB swisstopo Smart geodata for smart city (PDF, 1 MB, 06.09.2018)
- FB BJ nationale Adressdienste (PDF, 284 kB, 06.09.2018)
- FB BLW Charta Digitalisierung (PDF, 990 kB, 06.09.2018)
- FB EZV DaziT (PDF, 314 kB, 06.09.2018)
Last modification 18.02.2021