The OFCOM Press Service is responsible for external communication activities in addition to other activities:
- providing the media with information,
- replying to requests for interviews or seeking out suitable partners within the Office,
- producing and publishing media documentation (media releases, press packs, etc.)
- organising media conferences,
- drafting information brochures for consumers,
- preparing the content of the website,
- coordinating the Office's publications (annual report, etc.).