The Legal Affairs Telecommunications Section:
- ensures the legal quality of the Division's products;
- supports the Division with legal matters;
- continuously develops the regulatory environment of the telecommunications sector especially with the preparation of legislation at all levels (acts, ordinances and technical regulations);
- prepares legal opinions on key matters;
- performs supervisory procedures;
- manages interconnection procedures in relation to network access;
- draws up official statements for complaints procedures.