Our lives are increasingly being determined by digitisation. Switzerland is in a very good position in terms of telecommunications infrastructure and the use of information and communications technology (ICT).
The Swiss population can therefore benefit from increasing digitisation in all walks of life to maintain but also increase prosperity. The transformation process caused by increasing digitisation affects society, the economy and the state. In this context the "Digital Switzerland" Strategy provides the guidelines for government action and indicates where and how authorities, academia, the private sector, civil society and politics must work together in order to shape the transformation process for the benefit of everyone in Switzerland.
- Members Coordination Group (in German) (PDF, 295 kB, 23.03.2017)
- "Digital Switzerland" Strategie (PDF, 442 kB, 09.09.2016)
- "Digital Switzerland" Action Plan (PDF, 335 kB, 23.05.2016)
- Mandate Coordination Group (PDF, 159 kB, 23.05.2016)
- Report Strategy Information Society 2012-2015 (PDF, 2 MB, 23.05.2016)
Last modification 28.06.2016