The OFCOM Communications Service is responsible for the Office's internal and external communications. In this respect it:
- handles media relations and responds to requests from media representatives;
- drafts and publishes press releases;
- organises press conferences;
- manages the internet and intranet sites;
- coordinates OFCOM's various publications such as electronic newsletters, the annual report and the internal magazine, and
- advises OFCOM's collaborators in their activities related to communications.