Declaration of conformity "Switzerland"
With the declaration of conformity the manufacturer or his authorised representative declares, that the radiocommunications equipment complies with the essential requirements. The declaration of conformity is to be issued by the manufacturer or his authorised representative based in Switzerland. If the radiocommunications equipment is subject to multiple regulations requiring a declaration of conformity, a single declaration must be issued. A dossier consisting of several individual declarations is regarded as a single declaration.
Any radio equipment placed on the market must be accompanied by a declaration of conformity with the essential requirements in its full form or in its simplified form at the manufacturer's discretion.
The declaration of conformity "Switzerland" accompanies radiocommunications equipment which carry the Swiss conformity mark.
The complete declaration of conformity must be issued in accordance with the following template:
Declaration of conformity
- Radio equipment model/product (product number, type number, batch number or serial number):
- Name and address of the manufacturer or his authorised representative established in Switzerland:
- This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer:
- Object of the declaration (identification of the radio equipment for purposes of traceability; in addition, a sufficiently clear colour illustration may be included if this is necessary for identification of the radio equipment):
- The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the applicable legislation of Switzerland:
Ordinance of 25 November 2015 on Telecommunications Installations,
other applicable legal provisions.
- Indication of the applicable technical standards which were the basis, or specification of the other technical specifications, for which conformity is declared. The respective identification number, the applied version and where applicable the date of issue must be specified:
- Where applicable: the conformity assessment body ... (name, identification number) has issued… (description of its cooperation) and the following certificate:
- Where applicable: description of the ancillary equipment and components including software which enable operation of the radio equipment as intended and recorded by the declaration of conformity: …
- Additional information:
Signed for and on behalf of:
(Place and date of issue):
(Name, function) (signature):
The declaration of conformity must be written in one of the official languages of Switzerland or in English or must be translated into one of these languages.
The simplified declaration of conformity must be issued as follows:
- [Name of manufacturer] hereby declares that the radio equipment type [designation] complies with the Ordinance of 25 November 2015 on Telecommunications Installations.
- The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: [precise address]